Hue Hearing Review #1 - Excelant hearing aids

 


Excelant hearing aids

When I received my hearing aids and put them on I couldn't believe how much I missed around me. I could hear what people were saying to me without the mush that seemed to go along with trying to hear. Constantly going Huh? Huh? I literally had to have people face me and I would have to listen very closely to hear them. Admittedly I was hesitant when I ordered my hearing aids because of the price. You know the old saying "beware if the price seems to good to be true" Well I was wondering what I would get. They are great. The hearing aids are definitely worth the wait and the money. If anyone ask me about Huehearing I certainly will send them. I can hear again! There is something in self esteem that goes along with being able to hear normally again.

David W.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hue Hearing

Everything You Need To Know About In-The-Ear Hearing Aids

About Hue Hearing