HueHearing Review #2 - Thumbs up for Vevo


 Thumbs up for Vevo

I lost one of my Costco hearing aids some months ago. I could not replace just the one because that series was out of production, and I didn't have the resources to purchase a new pair. I did a considerable amount of online shopping before settling on the Hue X2 and I'm glad I did. The price for the pair was one-third of Costco's, which are the least expensive on the brick-and-mortar market. I have been wearing them for three weeks now and can affirm that and I am completely satisfied with them. The sound quality is easily equal to my last pair, and the four listening modes, which I am still experimenting with and have found to be very useful, are a feature which I didn't have before. In my opinion the Hue X2 is hands down a superior product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hue Hearing

Everything You Need To Know About In-The-Ear Hearing Aids

About Hue Hearing